- 4 skinless, USDA Certified Organic boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups plain organic non-fat yogurt
- 2 cups cornflakes cereal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crush the cornflake crumbs between 2 pieces of wax paper.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the yogurt, coating both sides. Roll in crushed cornflake crumbs to coat all sides, then place in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 280 calories; 1.5 g fat; 31.2 g carbohydrates; 38.2 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 313 mg sodium.