For the dressing:
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of ground ginger
For the salad:
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped or shredded
- 1 cup shelled edamame beans, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 2 medium bell peppers, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 cups tricolor coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped, optional
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds, optional
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, optional
- Mix the garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and ginger in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- Place the chicken, edamame, bell peppers, carrots, and coleslaw mix in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add the dressing to the salad, and combine until the salad is fully coated. Add the cilantro, and mix again.
- Sprinkle the green onions, toasted almonds, and sesame seeds on top, if desired.
- Serve immediately, or let it chill for the best taste possible.
Be sure to exercise, eat right and use USDA Certified Organic Skin Care products to compliment your healthy lifestyle.