- 2/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Add all ingredients to list
Prep Time : 10 Min
Cook : 3 Min
Ready In: 13 MinCombine pineapple, carrot, and water over low heat until carrots and pineapple are partially softened.
- Stir almond milk, oats, cinnamon, and ginger into the bowl. Cook over low heat for a few minutes until oats are tender. Top with walnuts..
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute pecans for the walnuts if desired.
- If using frozen carrots and pineapple, defrost
Per Serving: 305 calories; 9.4 g fat; 50.1 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 111 mg sodium.